Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome

Thank you so much for visiting Absolutely Music! I am incredibly thrilled about the launch of this blog. With as much love and passion that I have for the music world, I am quite excited to be able to offer my thoughts and suggestions on what's out there today. I hear a lot of people complaining that, "Today's music just isn't as good as it was back in the day!" I'd say every generation has produced that same argument. To these people I say, you simply haven't explored today's music world widely enough. There are many incredibly talented musicians, especially in the depths of Nashville's independent artist scene. It only takes some effort to find it. That's right - Nashville isn't only about country. That may come as a shock to many of you, but just trust me on this, and allow me to be your guide.

That's what I hope to do with this blog - I hope to introduce you to new music, and I hope to help you navigate the diverse scape of what is today's music world.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy all that is Absolutely Music.

Things to look for from me in the near future:
  • Album Reviews
  • Live Show Reviews
  • Venue Reviews
  • Free Music Alerts (that are legal!)
  • Cool Music Services
  • And More!
And if you aren't following me on twitter, please do! @akjmusic

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home